Dignity Health Application Systems Analyst IV - Pharmacy (Remote Option) in PHOENIX, Arizona
Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs. For more information, please visit our website at. You can also follow us on and.
The Application Systems Analyst IV provides application technology expertise and direction in the application development or implementation of highly complex/enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects. May lead to resolution of highly complex problems.
This Analyst IV leads the team in troubleshooting of highly complex hardware, software and system problems. Works on multiple projects, engaged in enterprise wide projects as a team member, sometimes a team leader. Acts a subject matter expert for multiple areas.
• Responsible for working with customers in the design, support and maintenance and deployment of applications as well as the information support processes. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Diagnose and resolve complex problem management and provide guidance to other team members. Maintains knowledge management database for problem reporting and resolution. Escalates issues when necessary.
• Responds to customer requests of high complexity that typically require change or release management functions to be executed. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Develops and maintains a knowledge management system to capture knowledge and work processes.
• Participates in the deployment of new modules, upgrades, fixes and new installations. Participates in design, build and implementation and for low to moderate complex changes executes transition to operations.
• Develops test plans for new application functionality from application/technical support perspective. Collaborates with the business solutions, Quality Assurance Center and clinical community for functional testing.
• May assist in the development of service level agreements (SLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to more senior team members.
• Develops overall project task list for application system analysis, estimates and resource plans for small to medium scale projects.
• Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with multiple clinical and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Problem Management, and Project delivery on small to medium size projects.
• Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Develops new or modifies existing.
• Demonstrates potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Technology or Business required (or equivalent professional experience)
Requires 10+ year’s experience working in IT Application Systems Analysis.
Requires 10+ years of experience working on Ambulatory, Clinical, Financial or Revenue Cycle Applications.
Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies required.
Expereince with Cerner PharmNet and Oncology
- 7+ years’ experience working in the healthcare/medical environment preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.
Dignity Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this telephone number.
Job ID 2018-53925
Employment Type Full Time
Department IT Clinical Applications
Hours / Pay Period 80
Facility Dignity Health
Optional Work Location US-CA-Pasadena
Optional Work Location US-CA-RANCHO CORDOVA
Optional Work Location US-CA-SAN FRANCISCO
Optional Work Location US-NV-HENDERSON
Standard Hours Mon-Fri (8-5 PM)