Dignity Health IT Analyst II - Resourcing in Phoenix, Arizona
Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs. For more information, please visit our website at. You can also follow us on and.
Provides process and/or delivery support for business and internal customers; resolves moderate to high complexity issues.
Acts as a SME for at least one process.
May be assigned to one or more process improvement efforts.
Runs reports and articulates the what and why of data not just how it is generated.
A cross-functional position which provides linkage between consumers of resources i.e. PM’s and providers of Resources i.e. Resource Pool owners across IT.
Implements against the RCM process and procedures to facilitate resource needs with Capacity.
• Required to collect and analyze relevant data and organize meaningful information and present compelling justification for change.
• Support functional management by identifying, documenting and executing the development or enhancement of processes and or services.
• Able to understand, document and make recommendations for process improvements to peers and managers.
• Understand a strategic roadmap
• Collect, identify and document risk evidence as directed for service quality issues.
• Collects and identifies periodic operational and quality metrics analysis for improvement.
• Identifies and works with various requestors to resolve potential conflicts.
• Understands process and stakeholders. Identifies integration defects that hinder service delivery.
• Understands service priorities and criteria of IT Service needs and opportunities
• Support IT’s commitment to improve patient care and safety and to support the healthcare workers
• Understands service improvement models and IT Service best practices models and methods
• Must be able to participate in discussions with teams to gain understanding of their reporting needs and use information in the development of the process and or service.
• Follow quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction
• Conducts operational and program efforts in alignment with goals and objectives related to assigned area of responsibility.
• Supports business strategy for a service and the business processes.
• Identifies the process performance objectives of the organization.
• Understand corporate audit processes and other applicable compliance guidelines.
• Work with key stakeholders to determine resourcing needs for short, medium and long term;
• Utilizes the Project & Portfolio Management tool to manage current demand and forecast future demand across teams.
• Identify gaps in demand vs. availability. Works to determine the best way to overcome gaps.
• Assist Managers and in determining their teams current and future program/project assignment.
• Follow processes and procedures for management of resourcing requests and allocation.
• Assist with and contributes to appropriate training programs for the users of the resourcing tool reporting capability.
• Provide guidance and expertise on the use of the resourcing tool.
Bachelors, Associates, Technical Degree; and/or one or more IT, process or other relevant certifications; or equivalent experience required.
3+ years’ of relevant field experience required.
1+ years’ Project Management Office, Project Management or resourcing experience.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
Good presentation Skills
Intermediate math skills
Basic SharePoint Skills
Basic analytical skills
Clear understanding and ability to articulate the financial concept of Capital/ Operating budgets and how they relate to resource management.
Good communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, vendors, auditors and consultants.
Attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to follow established processes.
Executes tasks with minimal supervision. Uses skills and abilities to complete low to moderate complexity tasks using established processes.
Ability to interact and build strong relationships at peer level required.
Aptitude for learning new applications and technology Basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work in a complex matrixed team environment.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Employs basic concepts, practices, and procedures relating to process analysis and design.
Basic knowledge of documentation processes/procedures.
Basic ability to understand client expectations and to proactively resolve issues that impact the business.
Experience in an IT role supporting healthcare or hospital/medical industry preferred.
Experience in a large corporate environment preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.
Dignity Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this telephone number.
Job ID 2018-62953
Employment Type Full Time
Hours / Pay Period 80
Facility Dignity Health System Office
Standard Hours Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Work Schedule 8 Hour